Saturday, September 12, 2015

When Love Returns by Kim Vogel Sawyer



This is Book 3 in the Zimmerman Restoration Trilogy. I recommend you read all three because much of the story started in Book 1 continues on through Books 2 and 3. In this book Suzanne is back in Kansas helping out at the Bed & Breakfast while her adopted daughter makes a trip back to Indiana to look for her birth mother. Meanwhile, Suzanne's birth child is right there with Suzanne but she doesn't know who her birth mother is. This book explores the dilemmas that are faced by birth and adoptive parents and by the children they raise. But it is all masterfully woven into a marvelous story. The characters became so real to me I almost felt I could travel there and stay in the B&B and get to know them all. Kim Vogel Sawyer has a gift for writing spellbinding stories with intricately crafted characters and interweaving their faith into the tale. This book is my favorite of the three because it pulls it all together and ties up a lot of situations that the family was facing throughout the trilogy.

I received this book from the author in exchange for a fair and honest review and as part of the "Street Team." I can honestly say that I would have bought it the minute it was available for sale if I had not been on the team. This lady is one of my favorite authors and is from my home state of Kansas. I almost feel like we're related somehow. ;-)

After you read this trilogy if you are as captivated as I am by the story, and if you are new to this author, go back and find anything you can that she has written because all her books are keepers!

No comments:

Post a Comment