Thursday, June 26, 2014

FIREWALL by DiANN MILLS



Taryn Young, a brilliant programmer for a software company is on her way to her honeymoon and in the airport with her new husband when there is an explosion. She is injured, her husband is missing and soon she finds she's a person of interest in the terrorist plot to blow up the terminal. Enter the FBI and Taryn finds herself anxious to help solve the mystery and clear her name.

I have a new favorite author! I love this type of book, especially when it showcases the FBI. This one has more twists and turns and excitement and surprises than any other I've read lately. It kept me on pins and needles wondering what would happen next. The characters were endearing (except for the bad guys, of course) and the plot and action were phenomenal. Ms. Mills blends faith in God seamlessly into the story and I really admire that. Hopefully there are more books out there from this author or soon to be because I can't get enough!

This book was given to me by Tyndale House to review (thank you so much Tyndale!). I did not receive any compensation for the review, other than the sheer enjoyment of this read. All opinions expressed here are my own. Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment